is my most recent diy project. It is actually "in progress"
and all the pictures are 3D renderings of digital models.
Small size, only 180 x 150 x 60 mm. (includes Knobs, RCA connectors
- All signal paths are as short as possible.
- High quality 24AWG solid core silvered copper wire.
- Gold plated RCA connectors.
- High quality 24 position, 25 Kohm stepped attenuator with SMD
resistors (Palazzo switch, SERIE mode)
or optional Alps BLU, chosen between 10/20/50/100 Khom log.
- Full INPUTS switch for signals and grounds.
- 5 main INPUTS.
- 2 Main OUTPUTS + 1 internal OUTPUT (through an optional output
- 3 Main OUTPUTS position + 2 combined OUTPUTS position, or mixed
- "MUTE" position for either INPUTS and OUTPUTS switches.
- 10mm. thick and strong aluminum front panel.
- 5mm. thick and strong aluminum back and bottom panel.
- 15mm. Thick solid wood in National Walnut natural finish.
- Solid Walnut knobs.